We opened shop in 2005 as NZ iPod Repairs. In 2007 we launched NZ iPhone Repairs. In 2009 we incorporated as a company under the name of Fixxed Limited. In the past five years we have repaired thousands of iPods and iPhones and built up a strong network of suppliers and contacts throughout Asia and the US.
You should use our repair services
- Fast. We stock our own parts (meaning no lead-time). All packages are sent via CourierPost's overnight courier service.
- Online. We never close and our online repair manager works 24/7.
- Friendly. Contact us any time of day via email or our 0800-FIXXED phone
- Competitively priced. Also, we're not affiliated with Apple. This keeps our costs down and the savings are passed directly onto our customers.
- Experienced. We've been in this game for over 5 years. We know what we're doing and we have the support of dozens of OEM suppliers throughout the world. If that's not enough, there's a three month warranty on all our repairs.
Our Repair Process
All our repairs and business are conducted online. We don't own any retail space to keep our prices low and competitive. The chart below shows how our typical repair works. Assuming you pay online the whole process normally takes a day or two. If you need something urgently get in touch – we can provide a rush service.
Order repair online.
A unique reference number will be assigned and detailed instructions will be emailed to you.
Keep this reference number, it will be used when you tracking your repaired device.
We'll send you a detailed diagnosis.
Accept, decline or have a chat about the results.
Our Phone Technical Specialist will check your phone thoroughly for best diagnosed
We fix your device and You Pay Online
We fix your device as fast as possible.And then we'll email you tracking details.
Pay Online andenjoy your repaired device.Plus you're covered with a three month warranty